Water For Weightloss
A lot of people want to lose weight as rapidly as possible so I wanted to share with you in this post “An Amazing Water Diet To Cut Fat Like Magic!” a very effective and free way to do exactly that! And that is with extended water fasting which involves water fasting for multiple days in a row which is a far superior way to burn body fat in comparison to daily intermittent fasting which I have talked about in the past.
In this post, I’ll share with you fully why water for weight loss is better faster for giving you the greatest weight loss benefits in the shortest period of time when compared to daily intermittent fastings such as the 16/8 intermittent fasting diet or the one meal a day diet.
I also share other valuable information you need to know about water diet to perform this in the safest and effective way for you to lose weight but also sustain the weight loss benefits long term rather than gain it all back one you start eating again.
– When your body can’t get access to carbohydrates (its favorite source of energy), it starts to use stored fats. As a result, you can lose about 1 lb of fat every day. This makes water fasting one of the most effective short-term weight loss methods.
– Water fasting can also help if you have digestive problems like irritable bowel, diarrhea, gas, gastritis, constipation, or loss of appetite.
– The first 2 days were going to be the most difficult. I felt incredibly hungry — almost as if I had missed several breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
– On the third day, the second stage of my water fasting began. By that time, the much-awaited process of ketosis had started. That’s when your body gets down to burning the fat it has stored as it has no other sources of energy.
– After the first week of feeding myself nothing but water, I experienced a kind of “fasting high.” I felt great, happy, and impressively energetic. But what pleased me the most was a particular clarity of mind.
– When I got to the fifteenth day of my water fasting, I was incredibly proud of myself! I knew that very few people reach this stage. I also knew that this was a period when I had to be immensely attentive to my condition and visit a doctor if I felt that something had gone wrong.
– Believe it or not, I felt at my best after my water fast. I lost some weight (though not as much as I’d expected). My vitals were impressive in a good way, and some health abnormalities were no longer a cause for concern.
The Water Diet:
Look you don’t have to Water Fast for days, start off by trying it once a week for a while and when you find it suitable, elongate the number of days you Fast.
1. I recommend starting with a minimum of 8 glasses a day, however, the correct amount of water you should take will increase depending on how overweight you are. Use the following indicator as a rule of thumb:
2. If your urine is not transparent, you need to drink more water. The sole exception to this rule is when you first get up in the morning because urine concentrates overnight.
3. Generally, the optimal amount of water needed varies roughly between a gallon and a gallon and a half, daily. Drink one or two glasses before every meal, and carry a gallon jug with you whenever you work out or leave your home.
4. Another important thing to take into account is to get mineral or bottled water if the tap water in your area is not safe enough to drink. Another option is to purchase a purifying system.
5. Avoid drinking artificial juice, sodas, and other sugary drinks. They are loaded with preservatives and calories but don’t provide any nutrients. They will not only make you put on fat, but their side effects also damage your body. Remember that the cleaner you keep it, the easier it will be for your body to lose weight.
So this was a detailed sum-up about water for weight-loss. Feel free to share your queries in the comments.
Show your love in the comments below if you liked the post, share it with your friends and family to let them, groom. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…