Although treating stomach acid with an acid-containing vinegar may seem like an oxymoron, research suggests that apple cider vinegar (ACV) works by correcting low acid, thereby reducing heartburn. Natural remedy experts say that after taking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar followed by a glass of water, you should begin to feel relief very soon. Note that if you have an ulcer, apple cider vinegar won’t give relief.
Every morning start your day off by drinking a glass of pure water mixed with 2 tablespoonfuls of lemon juice and 2 tablespoonfuls of apple cider vinegar as the first thing you put in your body. Below is the complete recipe to prepare this amazing weight-loss drink along with few lemon juices and apple cider vinegar’ benefits…
- Lemon juice promotes healthy digestion. After a huge meal, lemon tea has been a staple in most European countries as it has a natural ability to prevent heartburn.
- Lemon juice will help increase immunity-vitamin C rich lemons and this vitamin is known to increase the body’s resistance to infections and diseases as it strengthens the immune system.
- Lemon lowers bloating. Bloating is when fluid or gas swells your stomach, increasing its diameter. We can keep our waists smaller by preventing these.
- Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps to fight hunger cravings.
- Lemon juice has skin rejuvenating system-vitamin C in lemons is also known to help improve skin quality; regular intake of lemon juice helps to keep your skin healthy and moisturized inside and outside.
- Lemons also have anti-aging properties; it is a handy source of antioxidants that can help prevent free radicals from being damaged and thus be able to fight back aging.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar can help with the loss of weight. Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 ounces of water for daily weight management. You can sip this concoction throughout the day. Data shows some limited, but significant, weight loss benefits from sustained acetic acid daily intake (which is a major ingredient in apple cider vinegar).
- By producing a feeling of satiety sooner, ACV makes you eat you less. It contains a lot of acetic acids; the more you consume acetic acid, the more fuller you feel.
- Apple cider vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body as part of balancing the pH of the body. Research shows that it can help to stimulate cardiovascular circulation and contribute to liver detoxification.
- This miracle vinegar helps break through the body’s mucous and cleanse the lymph nodes. Believe it or not, research suggests the ability of apple cider vinegar to reduce mucous and sinus congestion may help with allergies.
- This vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that can help get rid of your candida body -yeasts that are attributed to human thrush. Candida is also blamed for symptoms of tiredness, poor memory, sugar cravings, and infections with yeast.
Ingredients For This Weight-loss Drink
- 1 glass water 8oz
- 1 tbsp ACV 1 /2 tbsp honey
- 1 /2 tbsp lemon juice
- A fat pinch or 1 /4 tsp cinnamon powder (you can just powder some cinnamon and keep and use it)
Process To Prepare This Weight-loss Drink
- Mix all the ingredients except honey and boil for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the gas. Let it cool. Add honey when it cools and store in a glass jar in cool place.
- Avoid storing it in the refrigerator because the benefits of this awesome weight-loss drink can only be ripped by drinking instantly.
For Extreme Weight-loss
- Twice a day, drink it. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach. Second dose 30 minutes before or after dinner at night.
- Water should not be very cold or very hot. Any ACV brand can be used as long as it is raw and unfiltered with the mother.
When To Drink This Weight-loss Drink
When to drink this awesome weight-loss drink is a common question that is really simple. The answer is every time you like it. Mid-fast works best because it supports satiety, but when it does not really matter.
Some people are even waiting for their meal right before. So, while fasting, they use apple cider vinegar just before their meal to support their digestion for their first meal of the day. If you want to know when to drink this weight-loss drink, you’ll want to drink it before bedtime and before mealtime.
This will help to reduce your blood sugar, reduce your insulin, and ultimately help you lose weight. The same timeframe applies to the question of when to drink vinegar from apple cider to lose weight.
- Ask your doctor if you have any concerns before you start this weight-loss drink.
- Drink a bottle or glass of water with every meal as hydration is important.
- Working out is not necessary but it will help you a lot if you work out your caloric intake for the day!
So, that was the lemon ACV drink or the weight-loss drink as I call it. Do give it a try and let me know how it goes. Share it with your friends and family to let them, groom. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…