If you love to indulge in Nutella’s thick chocolate hazelnut spread, you’re going to go for this Nutella brownies absolutely nuts. They’re so rich, fudgy and decadent.
These Legendary Nutella Brownies with a hint of chocolate hazelnut goodness are perfectly thick, chewy, fudgy, and slightly gooey. One of the best brownies i’d ever had!
So, if you’re ready to eat, let’s get started!
- 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons; 72 g) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup (370 g) Nutella, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (94 g) all-purpose flour
- Optional: 3/4 cup (135 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips and sea salt.
1. Preheat the oven at 177 ° C (350 ° F). Line the bottom and sides of an aluminum foil or parchment 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan, leaving an overhang on all sides to lift the Nutella Brownies out of the pan when cool. (If you use a 9-inch pan, it takes a few minutes less to bake.)
2. Set aside
3. Beat the butter at high speed in a large bowl until smooth and creamy about 1 minute with a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
4. Add brown sugar and beat for 1 – 2 minutes at high speed until creamed. Scrape down the sides and as necessary up the bowl’s bottom.
5. Add the eggs and vanilla extract with the mixer running at low speed. Beat until combined at medium-high speed, then beat Nutella and salt in 1 cup.
6. Mix until fluffy and smooth. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed.
7. Add the flour, mixing until combined, with the mixer running at low speed. Do not mix too much. When using chocolate chips, fold them in gently.
8. Pour the batter into the baking pan prepared. Drop the remaining 1/4 cup Nutella teaspoonfuls on top. Swirl the Nutella into the batter with a knife. Top with a sea salt sprinkle.
9. Bake the brownies for 32-36 minutes. Keep your eye on them and test for doneness with a toothpick.
10. The Nutella Brownies are done if the toothpick comes out with just a few moist crumbs. It may take the brownies a few minutes longer, all the ovens are different. It took 36 minutes for mine. Allow the brownies in the pan set on a wire rack to cool completely.
11. Use the overhang on the sides to lift the foil out of the pan once cool and cut it into squares. If desired, you can top each with more salt from the sea. Store at room temperature in an airtight container or in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 days. They’re not going to last so long.
Leave a like if you loved the recipe, share it with your friends and family to let them, groom. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…