This Honey Glazed Chicken is an easy, fast and delicious recipe for dinner that will be loved by all of your family members. This creamy recipe for Honey Glazed Chicken is packed with great flavors and is extremely delicious.
These sticky honey glazed chicken are finger-licking’ good!! The glaze of honey-soy makes the pieces of chicken so flavorful! And totally irresistible. These are served incredibly with steamy white rice and vegetables.
Below is the complete recipe to prepare this amazing Honey Glazed Chicken:
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN
400 grams boneless chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped Salt to taste
2 teaspoons red chili flakes
1 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
Next add 1 ½tablespoons+ 2 teaspoons cornflour
1 ½ cups chicken stock
2 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 stalks spring onion greens
1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
1. In a bowl put the chicken, half the garlic, salt, half the red chili flakes, half the crushed black peppercorns, one and a half tablespoons of cornflour and one tablespoon of chicken stock.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a cooking pan and deep-fry chicken till golden.
3. Add remaining garlic and flakes of red chili and saute until the garlic turns golden brown. Add remaining stock of chicken, honey, salt, remaining broken black peppercorns and soy sauce and mix well.
4. Make a slurry with two tablespoons of water from the remaining cornflour and add it to the pan to thicken the sauce.
5. Drain the chicken and directly add to the wok sauce. Mix well until the sauce is well covered with all the chicken pieces.
6. Add spring onion greens reserving some for garnishing and mix.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish greens and sesame seeds with reserved spring onion and serve hot.
Some Meal Tips
- You can add fresh oranges for even more flavor to serve the Honey Glazed Chicken. Add cooked rice and a large salad to complete the meal.
- 165 degrees Fahrenheit should be the internal temperature for cooked chicken. A thermometer should be used to read the temperature.
- For the Crockpot, you can also use this recipe. Add chicken to the Slow Cooker, add butter mixture and cook at low for 3-4 hours or until juices run clear.
- You can easily prepare this chicken in the morning, place it in the refrigerator during the day and bake it before dinner. At least 30 minutes before cooking, be sure to pull the pan out of the fridge to allow it to reach room temperature.
So, this was the recipe to prepare Honey Glazed Chicken. Do try it out once, you’ll just love it. Feel free to ask your queries and give your suggestions in the comment below. Share this with your friends and family to let them enjoy this delicious recipe. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…