Sure, there are many amazing products out there which can easily treat dandruff. But are you sure, you wanna use them?
No doubt they will clean your scalp but then they can also have a negative effect on your hair.
Whereas using stuffs you can make yourself at your kitchen can both help you get rid of dandruff much faster as well as keeping your hair nourished!
So if you wanna know the 3 best thing you can put in your hair to get a dandruff free head naturally, then keep reading…
#1. Coconut oil & lemon Massage
You may know, lemon has antibacterial properties with which it can wipe out all harmful bacteria. And coconut has moisturizing properties which without causing harm to your hair cleans every bit of dandruff.
The other benefit of using Coconut oil+lemon is it gives you a tropical citrus cream that promises abundant hair growth!
This makes it a great option to be used if having dandruff & are also dealing with hair loss.
Method to use:
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of hot coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and gently massage onto your scalp.
- Leave it on for an hour then wrap your hair in a towel.
- Leave for 20 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo.
What, do curd really can treat dandruff?
Well, Curd has a large amount of vitamin B5 and proteins which is beneficial for hair.
Moreover, curd also consist of antibacterial agents, which reduces irritation and itchiness of the scalp providing ample relief.
And we can’t deny it’s protein content that helps fortify and moisturize hair besides repressing the unrelenting, annoying dandruff.
So, with that they surely can treat dandruff!
Method to use:
- Apply curd on the scalp and left it for 20-30 minutes (not more otherwise beware of bad smell).
- Wash it to get shining and free dandruff hair.
- For more effective results apply the paste of curd with methi powder, leave it for some time and wash it. It adds extra shine to your hair.
#3. Camphor & Coconut oil
There’s a near to none chance you don’t have this combo in your house. These are one of the most basic things!
It’s my favorite solution for dandruff! It really works out for me. I love the way it feel on my head.
It gives a cooling sensation due to camphor coupled with a relaxed calm scent of coconut oil, great pair!
Also, it’s extremely effective, trust me just use it once & see the magic!
Method to use:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of crushed or powdered camphor in one cup of coconut oil.
- Store it in a dark bottle & keep the bottle in morning sunlight.
- Keeping it in sun will melt the camphor & make it hot for better absorption & results.
Choose any one among these 3, all are amazingly effective. Trust me you’ll not regret you does it!!
Hey, are you dealing with hair loss? No worries! Eliminate Your Hair Loss In Less Than a WEEK!
I have a great deal for you, this will help you to solve your hair loss and slow growth problems, with natural unique solutions- Check It Out!!
Show your love if the post worth it, share it with your friends & family to let them groom. And don’t forget to join Softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…