Guacamole Black Bean Tacos made from beautiful Black Bean, Avocado and corn tortillas are incredibly easy to make and perfect for a lazy weekend lunch or a quick weekend dinner. And it doesn’t take more than 15 minutes to make the best part. Moreover, almost everyone can prepare it!
Okay so without any further due let’s quickly have a look at the ingredients you’ll need to prepare this Guacamole Black Bean Tacos.
Ingredients You Need:
- 1 / 2 cup of canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 / 2 cup of canned organic maize, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful of tomatoes, sliced
- 1 / 2 of a ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of hacked cilantro
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 – 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- Juice of 1 / 2 lime
- Red chili flakes
- 4 teaspoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Few lime juice squeezes
- Salt and pepper to taste the best salsa
- Tortillas of maize
Directions To Make:
1. Combine black beans, maize, avocado, tomatoes, coriander and shallot in a large bowl. Mash the avocado into the ingredients with a spoon or fork.
2. Add olive oil, lime juice, flakes of chili, cumin, salt, and pepper. Remove to combine. Stir to combine.
3. To make vegan sour cream, Stir in apple cider vinegar and a few squeezes of lime juice in vegan yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture of black bean on corn tortillas. Top with sour cream and salsa. 5. Optional: Heat tortillas for 10-20 seconds in a microwave or over an open flame.
That’s it, you’re done!!
Need help, watch this step-by-step video to prepare it-
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE:
Make sure your tortillas are 100% gluten-free.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: These tacos would be great with a simple seedy slaw side (which you can pile onto your tacos for a bit more crunch). (OPTIONAL)
These Guacamole Black Bean tacos are full on yummy, loaded with veggie and flavor with lots of guacamole, black beans, corn, and peppers. They’re also vegan and milk – free! So, try it definitely. So, definitely give it a try.
Show your love in the comment box below if the like the recipe, share it with your friends & family to let them enjoy these amazing Tacos. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome recipes like this!
Thanks for reading…