Guacamole Black Bean Tacos made by beautiful Black Bean, Avocado & corn tortillas are incredibly easy to make and perfect for a lazy weekend lunch or a speedy weeknight supper. And the best part is it takes no more than 15 minutes to make. Plus, almost anyone can prepare it!
Okay so without any further due let’s quickly have a look at the ingredients you’ll need to prepare this Guacamole Black Bean Tacos.
Ingredients You Need:
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup canned organic corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful of tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2-3 teaspoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Red chili flakes
- 4 teaspoon ground cumin
- a Cup vegan Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Few squeezes lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salsa of choice.
- Corn tortillas
Directions To Make:
1. In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, avocado,
tomatoes, cilantro, and shallot. Using a spoon or fork, mash
the avocado into the ingredients.
2. Add the olive oil, lime juice, chili flakes, cumin, and salt and
pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
3. To make vegan sour cream, stir in apple cider vinegar and
a few squeezes of lime juice into the vegan yogurt. Season
with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour black bean guacamole mixture over corn tortillas. Top
with salsa and sour cream.
5. Optional: heat tortillas in microwave or over an open flame
for 10-20 seconds.
That’s it, you’re done!!
Need help, watch this step-by-step video to prepare it-
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure your tortillas are 100 percent corn/certified gluten-free.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: These tacos would be awesome with a side of simple seedy slaw (which you could also pile onto your tacos for some more crunch). (OPTIONAL)
Veggie-loaded and flavor-loaded with lots of guacamole, black beans, corn, and peppers, these Guacamole Black Bean tacos are full-on yummy. They’re vegan and dairy-free, too! So, definitely give it a try.
Show your love in the comment box below if the like the recipe, share it with your friends & family to let them enjoy these amazing Tacos. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome recipes like this!
Thanks for reading…