Are you fed up of wrinkles, and all the acne that always seems to pop up at the worst times?
Thankfully, there’s a natural way to clear up acne-prone skin with any other skin related issues with just a few simple ingredients found in your kitchen.
Yes, I’m taking about a DIY facial mask!
Turmeric Face Mask
Turmeric Face Mask is a Southeast Asian secret for beautiful youthful Skin. If you aren’t too familiar with Turmeric, Its an
amazing Spice which is mainly used used for cooking but the women also love to use it for beauty Purposes.
It has a lot of health and beauty benefits. Its also anti Bacterial and anti Inflammatory.
Also Its best if you don’t do this Mask if you have a special Event or occasion attend in the next 2 or 3 days just in case if you face gets a bit of a yellow tint.
Make sure to test on a small part of your skin first to see if you are Allergic to Turmeric.
- Turmeric Powder
- Rice Flour or Chick Pea Flour (Doesn’t have to be Brown rice)
- Yogurt or Milk (if you have a Oily Skin)
- Olive Oil,Coconut Oil or Almond Oil (if you have a Dry Skin)
- Lemon for Brightening Purposes
Method to use:
- Gently wash your face with warm water to open up pores and allow the nutrients to sink in. Pat your face dry before using this mask.
- Mix the above ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Using clean fingertips, slather a thin amount of the turmeric face mask onto your face. Sit for five to 10 minutes or until the face mask dries up completely.
- Rinse off with cool water and a mild facial cleanser or an all-natural homemade honey facial cleanser.
To get the yellow stain off of your face completely use a Toner and a Makeup Remover.
Show your love in the comment box below if the post worth it, share it with your friends and family to let them groom. And don’t forget to join Softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…