After water, tea and coffee are the two most commonly consumed beverages on the planet. And the reason they are more preferred is because they are pretty good for our health.
Now, this doesn’t meant for those who takes 5-10 cups of coffee or milk tea a day, limited amount is good but in excess it’s bad.
But today i will tell you about 6 health drinks that you can drink whole day if you like, because they are always good for you. Drinks which will help your body look and feel its best even in the hottest days of summer.
Also if you have the mentality ‘Eating healthy is boring’ then it will fly off. Give your health a natural boost with this 6 listed health drinks:
#1. Cranberry juice
A delicious addition to holiday celebrations, cranberry are rich in health-promoting materials that are essential for all over health. They protect against cancer and cardiovascular disease, inflammation & improves oxidative stress.
Cranberry juice could reduce potentially harmful bacteria in your bladder, thereby minimizing the risk of UTI (Urnary Tract Infections).
How To Make:
- Wash and drain cranberries.
- Combine cranberries and water in a pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook until berries burst.
- Strain juice through a fine strainer.
- Add sugar to juice as per your taste.
- Reheat juice until it is starts boiling.
- Pour in jars.
- Allow to cool before refrigerating.
One thing to keep in mind is natural cranberry juice is better than bottled cranberry juice sold in shops, so remember to drink only natural one.
#2. Blueberry juice
Blueberries are not only delicious, but also among the most powerful sources of antioxidants in the world.
Regular blueberry consumption can reduce the risk of hypertension by 10 percent, blueberries also help in curbing obesity. They’re very high in vitamin C and have 8 grams of fiber per cup.”
The blueberries guards you against heart disease, cancer and age-related blindness and memory loss. They prevent urinary tract infections, keeping bacteria from sticking to bladder walls.
How to make:
- Rinse the berries in a metal strainer with enough cold water to remove soil dirt and other kinds of debris.
- Shake the strainer while rinsing the berries.
- Turn juicer on and begin adding the blueberries into the juicer.
- After juicing the blueberries, if you like add lime to it. I like to add it, because it brings out the flavor of the berries.
#3. Red raspberry leaf tea
It’s a real bless for women especially in pregnancy as it helps prevent postpartum hemorrhage. It is used to increase ability of uterine contractions and shorten labor, but also have other amazing benefits.
It is high in nutrients, including B vitamins, calcium and iron. It has drying properties so are used for treating abrasions, urinary tract infections, tonsillitis, diarrhea.
How to make:
- Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of the tea mixture
- Let steep for at least 5 minutes before drinking.
- Add 3/4 cup tea mixture to a pot with 1 gallon of boiling water.
- Stir, add honey if you like and let steep as it cools.
- Strain out the herbs and store in a glass jar in the fridge to consume cold as desired.
#4. Plant-based milk
You can buy skim and fat-free milk, but plant-based milks are a much better option. Plant-based milks are usually very easy to digest, which makes them perfect if you’re looking for ways to optimize your digestion on a plant-based diet.
You can make a variety of plant-based milk using macadamias, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, pistachios and many more. Plant-based milks are lower in sugar which will naturally be easier on your blood sugar and will not trigger a rise in glucose.
How to make:
- Soak nuts, seeds, or grains by placing in a bowl.
- Blend with filtered water.
- Sweeten the milk to taste with pitted dates, stevia, maple syrup, agave, honey, coconut sugar, etc.
- Strain some foods like cashews, macadamias, and pecans yield smooth milks.
- Enjoy milks kept in fridge in a sealed container for two or three days.
#5. Dandelion tea
For a long time dandelions have been used in a variety of herbal preparations to improve health. They are packed with healthy nutrients, that help detoxify your liver and make your body function back on track.
Dandelion tea also increases the concentration of certain detoxifying enzymes in the liver, so get a cup of this amazing tea now!
How to make:
- Pick the dandelions fresh and place in a colander.
- In a jar or cup, pour the hot water over the stevia leaf and dried red raspberry leaf (optional) and stir well.
- Pour the liquid from the stevia/raspberry leaf into a gallon size glass jar.
- Add the Dandelion flowers and mix gently.
- Go for it within 36 hours for best taste.
#6. Green tea
Some drinks have ultimate health benefits, from relieving minor ailments like indigestion to protecting against serious ones and that’s what green tea is all about. Highest content of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols, makes it one of the top healthy drinks around the world.
From osteoporosis, cancer to heart disease and cavities it can help you with all of this. Green tea also have fluoride, which strengthens teeth & bones, reducing the risk of osteoporosis and tooth decay.
If using ready-made, it’s ok but if you want to make it your own,
Here’s how to make it:
- Take one teaspoon of green tea leaves.
- Now, take the tea leaves in a strainer/sieve and keep aside.
- Take a stainless steel pot/pan and boil the water.
- place the sieve/ strainer over the cup or mug.
- Pour the hot water into the cup and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
- Take out the sieve and keep it aside. Add honey if you like.
- Let the drink cool for a few seconds. Enjoy!
They’re all amazingly beneficial. But the hard part is bringing this drinks in our eating habits. It can be hard to change your eating habits, but it’s an asset or the biggest asset of your life as the thing you are investing in is you only. What’s better than that.
So, start finding the strong and weak points in your current diet. Eliminate bad & fill the space with beneficial stuffs.
Show your love in the comment box below if the post worth it, share it with your friends & family to let them groom. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…