There are a lot of healthy foods in the world we should be selected to eat for good health.
However, there is only a limited amount of food you can include in the list of the world’s healthiest foods.
In order to maximize the number of nutrients you take in, it makes sense to spend your “calorie budget” wisely.
The best way to do that is to simply eat the foods that carry the greatest amount and variety of nutrients.
Following are 5 of World’s healthiest foods You Just Can’t Miss-out!!
I hope the list on this post will be something useful for you to make a decision for your healthy meals.
Avocado or alligator pear is a healthy fruit that has been cultivated since 8000 B.C in South America. Today this fruit cultivate in large quantity in Mexico, Chile, Dominican Republic, and the United States.
The avocados are rich in many essential minerals and vitamins including Vitamin A, D, C, B-6, B-12, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron.
Avocados are low in sugar. And they contain fiber, which helps you feel full longer. In one study, people who added a fresh avocado half to their lunch were less interested in eating during the next three hours.
Researchers find that replacing just 5% of your calories from saturated fat like butter or cheese with monounsaturated fat like avocados-could slash the risk of heart attack by more than a third. Avocados are also high in beta-sitosterol, a plant sterol that blocks the absorption of cholesterol from food, and the anticancer compound glutathione, a powerful antioxidant.
The crispy and juicy apples are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Undoubtedly Apple is a nutritional powerhouse because it is rich in dietary fiber, phytonutrients, thiamin, riboflavin, and vitamin B-6.
Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber.
The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
Apples are also low in calories and have many health benefits like:
- Reduces your risk of stroke
- Aids weight loss in several ways
- Lowers levels of bad cholesterol
- Boost Your Energy Levels
- Enhances Skin Conditions
- Controls Body Weight
- Improves neurological health
- Warding off breast cancer
- Maintains Cardiovascular Health
- A Healthy Snack for Diabetics
- And many more…
Almond is great food for wellness and overall health. It has more health benefits than any other nuts. Almonds are rich in antioxidants, proteins, and minerals.
Some of its benefits are:
1. Reduce Risk of Heart Attack
Rich in Monounsaturated Fats Helps to Lower Down Bad Cholesterol also Reduce Risk of Heart Attacks & Disease.
2. Blood Pressure Stabilize
Potassium Benefits by Maintain Heart Function & Balance Normal Blood Pressure To Prevent High Blood Pressure & Atherosclerosis.
3. Prevent Cancer
Contains Fiber Supports for Detoxify Your Body & Smooth the Digestive System. Also, Prevent & Lower Down the Risk of Colon Cancer.
4. Ease Constipation
Fiber Helps to Poop Smoothly by Eating 4-5 Almonds A Day, It Helps Improve Your Digestion & Bowel Movement.
5. Prevent Diabetes & Cardiovascular disease
Reduce the rise of blood sugar after the meal. Regulate the glucose absorption to prevent the high level of sugar in the body.
The fresh bananas available year round and you should add it to your daily diet. Because bananas can relieve morning sickness, reduce tension, cure diabetes and improve heart health.
It is free of fat and contains rich in nutrients such as manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin A and protein.
Few of its benefits are:
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. It Strengthens your blood and relieves anemia with the added iron from bananas.
4. Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
5. They are rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
6. Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
#5. Sweet Potato
The sweet potatoes are a readily available, inexpensive and nutrient-rich vegetable in the world. There is no fat in sweet potatoes ad rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants which are very good for your health.
Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fiber as well as containing an array of vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, selenium, and they’re a good source of most of our B vitamins and vitamin C.
One of the key nutritional benefits of sweet potato is that they’re high in an antioxidant known as beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A once consumed. Adding a drizzle of olive oil just before serving can further increase your absorption of beneficial beta-carotene.
Talking of its nutritional value, one medium cooked sweet potato contains approximately:
- 103 calories
- 23.6 grams carbohydrates
- 2.3 grams protein
- 0.2 grams fat
- 3.8 grams of dietary fiber
- 21,907 international units vitamin A (438 percent DV)
- 22.3 milligrams vitamin C (37 percent DV)
- 0.6 milligram manganese (28 percent DV)
- 0.3 milligram vitamin B6 (16 percent DV)
- 541 milligrams potassium (15 percent DV)
- 1 milligram pantothenic acid (10 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligram copper (9 percent DV)
- 1.7 milligrams niacin (8 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram thiamine (8 percent DV)
- 30.8 milligrams magnesium (8 percent DV)
Have I missed something? If you know some other healthier foods other than these do let me know in the comments. Share this post with your loved ones to let them know about these world’s healthiest foods. And don’t forget to join softiview to get updated to more awesome posts like this!
Thanks for reading…